- I was born in a land of freedom where I could run wild, smell the fresh flowers, chase the rain.
- When I was born it was the month of May. It was a new beginning like a flower blooming.
- My father was in awe of me and the wild horses of the field came to watch over me.
- At home the fire burning in the fireplace made it safe and secure.
- Sundays were the Family Days where we all ran and played. I danced as free as the wind blowing in your hair.
- My country was a beautiful place.
- My father worked hard to provide while my mother braided our hair at home.
- Now its time for me to find my own way.